ISO 9001 Quality Management
Overview of ISO 9001
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems certification enables you to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving your company’s operations. The standard represents the best practices in quality management and the standard is the preferred solution for more than a million organizations worldwide.
The standard follows Annex SL, the High Level Structure used by all new and revised standard and is compatible with other management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 27001. This allows easy integration of multiple standards and reduces duplication of effort and cost.
QMS Global Services
Certification – We provide assessment and certification to ISO 9001
Gap analysis – We offer gap analysis and preliminary assessments to prepare you for certification
Training –We provide remote and on-site introduction and internal audit training which will prepare you and your staff prior to and after the ISO 9001 certification process
ISO 9001 Key Benefits
- Flexible framework that allows a business to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Focuses on risk to meet areas of concern or potential problems
- Helps acquire new business retain existing customers
- Builds opportunities for global commerce with international recognition
- Provides basis for consistent and fact-based decision making
- Allows easy adoption and integration to your existing ISO management systems and provides greater efficiency in maintaining and auditing your system
QMS Global, Inc.
129 NW 13th Street, Suite 22
Boca Raton, FL 33432
PHONE: +1 561-883-9200