ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
Overview of ISO 27001
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the International Standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). Implementing an ISMS and gaining ISO 27001 certification will ensure you have the processes and controls to protect your information assets, customer information and manage the threats posed to your organization from cyber-attacks.
ISO 27001 is suitable for any organization, large or small, in any sector or part of the world where managing sensitive company information and keeping it secure from outsiders is important. The standard is particularly suitable where the protection of information is critical, such as in the finance, health, public and IT sectors.
The standard follows Annex SL, the High-Level Structure used by all new and revised standards and is compatible with other management systems including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. This allows easy integration of multiple standards and reduces duplication of effort and cost.
QMS Global Services
Certification – We provide assessment and certification to ISO 27001
Gap Analysis – We offer gap analysis and preliminary assessments to prepare you for certification
Training – We provide remote and on-site introduction and internal audit training which will prepare you and your staff prior to and after the ISO 27001 certification process.
ISO 27001 Benefits
- Demonstrates the integrity of your data and systems and your commitment to information security
- Demonstrates to your customers and other stakeholders that you have verified controls and procedures in place to protect their data, manage legal requirements including GDPR, misuse and theft, personal data breaches, vandalism and viral attacks
- Meets corporate governance and business continuity requirements
- Creates business opportunities with security conscious customers and prospects
- Allows easy adoption and integration to your existing ISO management systems and provides greater efficiency in maintaining and auditing your system